OT - Sentra info needed

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT - Sentra info needed
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 18:57:29 -0700
This list is great for this stuff too. With quite a few members who either
have been or still are Nissan people.

A friend has a 91 Sentra with the 1600 engine. It's clutch is gone. I'm
thinking of helping him out. I've NEVER replaced a clutch in a FWD car
before! I'm hesitant because I don't know if it's a major hassle or not, but
I'm also gung ho for the new challenge.

Can some one clue me in as to what to expect?

I know Charlie can probably get me part #s and prices for the Plate, disk,
TO Bearing, Pilot Bush. Is that all? and I'm sure my buds at the auto parts
store can get generic stuff (they give me a shop discount!)

If your in the know, could you take some time and write me a FAQ?

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
Los Angeles
SoCalROC http://www.ameri-eagle.com/datsun/