OT... Z cars for sale in Central Kentucky

To: datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT... Z cars for sale in Central Kentucky
From: Eric Frisbee <efris@home.com>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 19:12:28 -0600
--------------82E157EA786525E910D8B04A

Hey everyone!  I know these aren't roadsters, but figured someone would
know a Z-club in the area of central Kentucky.   He's got 20 cars and
parts...  I have attached his message, plus phone number and email
address so you can contact him directly!  Thanks!

Eric
WyCROC

20 Z-cars and plenty of parts in Central Kentucky
Mike Martin
(606)272-1480
manicd@qx.net