Re: OT: Help, need auto storage

To: "Todd Greenwalt" <toddg@amc.com>,
Subject: Re: OT: Help, need auto storage
From: Marc Tyler <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 13:46:48 -0500
>My car collection has out grown the space at my residence. I bought 5
>acres, but found out that you can't park perfectly good cars on your
>property. I would like to find an economical way to keep my cars in
>Western Washington.
>
>Any ideas?
>
>Thanks
>Todd
>Kirkland, WA
Is this acerage within an incorporated town? Could you build a Pole-Barn?
(4X4 uprights sunk into the ground with cement and corrugated siding and
roof) Probably cost about $2.5k in materials for 5 car storage, that's
real money, though!
I remember you mentioning that you got ticketed, what was the citation
for?
You could say you're an artist and that the cars are a sitework. (only
half kidding, first ammendment rights, you know)