NOWROC Whidbey Drive

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: NOWROC Whidbey Drive
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 08:20:06 -0700
List,
Here are the details for NOWROC' second event of the year.
If you have any questions email Robin at robinkrause@hotmail.com or
Daniel at daniel@seaport.net. The information below was provided
by event coordinator Robin Krause.

"Attention NOWROC Members!

Join us for the Whidbey Island Fun Run on May 20.  The meeting point
will
be the Mukilteo State Park at 10:00AM.   We will gather our forces and
board the ferry to Whidbey as soon as it looks like everyone has
arrived.
The group will caravan up Whidbey Island stopping at Fort Casey and
Deception Pass.   North of Deception Pass is Mt. Erie, with a phenomenal

view of the San Juans and Puget Sound.   If the group chooses, we may
make
a stop in LaConner.  The drive will officially end in Conway where we
will
stop at a local Pub for dinner.  Those who wish, may caravan from there.

There are some nice backroads heading south from Conway.

Bring a light lunch to eat at one of the stops.   If you have a pocket
2-way radio, bring it.   Cost for the ferry is $4.50/car&driver and
$2.50/passenger.

On Sunday, May 21, some of us will be attending the IRDC races at SIR.
Gordon Glasgow has offered to have the group over to his home for dinner

following the races.

Please RSVP if you are planning to attend either of these events.  It
will
help us to keep you up-to-date on the details and lets us know how many
plan for.   Roadster drivers are a friendly bunch and well worth getting
know.   Join us!   War stories encouraged!

Happy Driving! "

Thanks,
Mike
http://www.seaport.net/~daniel/NOWROC/