Re: panic attack

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: panic attack
From: Todd Osborn <trosborn@california.com>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 18:47:50 -0700
No worries Stephan,
That appears to be a parting line in the casting, I checked the U20
block on my garage floor and it looks exactly the same. Curious though
this is the only area where there is a lot of flashing left from the
casting, pretty crude really, maybe Nissan didn't do much finish work
there since it is the back of the engine.
Todd Osborn
'68 DATSFUN