OT: Re: MINT ROADSTER sighting/ Roadster values

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Subject: OT: Re: MINT ROADSTER sighting/ Roadster values
From: Todd Greenwalt <toddg@amc.com>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 16:48:16 -0700
I am finding collecting older cars a problem. It seems to offend my
neighbors. They complained to the zoning enfourcers. So I bought 5 acres
in the country to store them. It offended those neighobrs too. I got a
$1400 ticket for parking perfectly good cars on my property. Now I have
to move the cars. To make matters worse, I can't sell them with out a
dealers license.  What a pain. America is no longer free if you can't
park a car on your property.

"But, are the cars junk?", you ask. Well I have the following with
current tabs:
Porsche 928
Porsche 911
Maserati Biturbo
Honda DelSol
Mazda rx7
The roadster is being restored in my garage.

ok, I have vented

Todd
Kirkland, WA