Re: Stickers

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stickers
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 14:06:41 EDT

<< of all the cars I have owned but no longer have, my '76 BMW 3.0Si is
 the only one I still keep a picture of at  work. - and it would carry 5
adults in comfort at 85 mph all day. That BMW straight-six is a piece of
automotive art - such a sweet motor... >>

I totally agree.  I know this isn't about Roadsters but I must say that my
old '71 BMW 2800 was the absolute best buildt car I ever owned.  I bought it
for $1300 and rebuilt it with another parts car and then a month before I was
to show it at the Monterey Historics, BMW Marque it was hit by a kid who over
shot a sharp corner.

After putting so much sweat into the car I let it go and just collected the
insurance $$$ of close to 14K.  But I did have the oportunity to drive cross
country in it and I loved every bit of it.  I agree... those straight sixes
are totally bullet proof.

But..... then the door was opened to Datsun Roadsters and no my life has once
again been changed for the better!

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL311-000248 Solex