Re: California registrations

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: California registrations
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 09:57:19 EDT
Hello,

I remember someone mentioned a specific form that needed to be filled out in
order to reuse the original black plates.  It was a basic typr of waiver of
some sort and I forgot what it was called.

I remember that this particular roadster owner advised to the DMV clerk that
without the original plates the value of the car was less and some it was
imperitive that they be installed.  He then was reluctantly given a general
form to fill out which in turn gave him the permission to use his plates
about a month later.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion