Re: OT HarborTools (Sand Blast Cabinet)

To: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: OT HarborTools (Sand Blast Cabinet)
From: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 06:54:09 -0500
Hello all:
I just received a 30" metal break, shear and metal roll combo unit from
Harbor freight. Good quality for the price. Works good and fits into my
garage. What more can you ask for. The nice thing about it is that you
can view most of their products on their web page and even download the
parts catalog for the item your interested in. I have no problem with
the equipment they sell. Most of it is from Taiwan, so buyer beware.
Steve Harvey