Re: Safety goggles! B-)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Safety goggles! B-)
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 21:15:09 -0800
Boy, do I second that! Been there, done both of those, lucked out on both. Now
I've got safety glasses that hang on the wall right next to the screwdrivers.
Grinding, using the drill press, playing with brake fluid, cleaning parts in the
solvent tank - the goggles go on.

--
Gordon Glasgow
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org