Socalers getting together

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Socalers getting together
From: Andrew Murphy <andrew.murphy@integtech.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 08:51:52 -0800
Hello All,

Pardon the use of the forum to get the message out, but I wanted to take
this opportunity to announce that the inaugural meet of the Southern
California Roadster Owners Club is scheduled for February 6th, 2000 at El
Dorado regional park in Long Beach, Ca.

Whew! After receiving several positive responses from roadster owners who
live in the Southern California area, we have decided that with Y2K and
paying off holiday bills and things like that, we will give plenty of time
to arrange this first meet. It will be totally informal, with the only
criteria being to have fun. After seeing the BADROC and WyCROC sites, I will
admit to some "Web envy", and I will be working to get a SoCalROC site up
soon!

All those Southern California owners out there- talk to me! Let me know if
you can make it and also SPREAD THE WORD. All People who care to make the
drive to Long Beach are Welcome. I invite anyone who wants to come to join
us. Perhaps some BADROC or WyCROC people can make the trip and help us start
our club off right! The loose plan is to have a pot luck meal and picnic
while we look at each other's rides. After that, we will go for a cruise
around the southland and let people know just how great our cars are!

As the day gets closer, I will post maps and times and the like. I would
like to ask for help in organizing this event from anyone who would like to
do so. Contact me off list for more info.

For my own personal note, my 67.5 2000 will be making its first appearance
on the road in almost five years! She won't be pretty, but she will be there
and she will be running!

Andy Murphy
SRL311-00489