Thanksgiving Day

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanksgiving Day
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 16:05:55 EST
As it is the eve of Thanksgiving Day and we all mull over the important
decision of Pumpkin vs. Apple pie, one might stop to reflect on things that
we are thankful for in our lives.

Here are just a few things I came up with in the "family & friends" category:

** My new SAFE home here in sunny, warm AZ (away from a psycho ex-husband who
hasn't seemed to learn that you are not supposed to try to kill your
wife......)

** My fiancee who appreciates a woman who comes complete with her own boxes
of old sports-car bits, and who doesn't think it's silly when she degreases
an intake manifold in the kitchen sink.
(ps... thanks again Ron for that chunk o' metal!)

** My two brown-eyed little girls (7 & 8 y/o) who can tell the difference
between a Roadster and an MGB and think that cruising with the top off is
just the coolest thing in the world.

** A great group of friends right here on the Roadster List. Who else would
understand all of this silliness over the odd, old little cars that dominate
such a great portion of our lives!!! (I do believe we are all "equally
afflicted" <G>) I do wish that all of my day-to-day acquaintances were as
friendly and interesting!

Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving Weekend !

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311