New/Updated WyCROC website

To: list roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: New/Updated WyCROC website
From: Dan Neff <neffster189@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 08:59:16 -0800 (PST)
Gang,

  The Wyoming/Colorado Roadster riders have overhauled
their website! Still under construction, but far
enough
along to brag about, please check it out:
http://members.xoom.com/WyCROC/home.htm and let us
know
what you think!

  Meanwhile, as you can tell, i'm having a heck of a
time maintaining photo quality when resizing
(reducing)
pic's. Any suggestions? I grabbed Lview 2.7 to try,
and
I'll take a look at EZviewer, but any proven
suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Now back to prepping my car for paint..
dan.
Dan Neff   '69 2000
WyCROC SRL311-12866