Re: Brass float?s

To: <pkort@cis.picker.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brass float?s
From: "Calvin Grandy" <cmgfam@sover.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 10:37:39 -0500
I have just made a similar emergency repair and used two part epoxy to paint
the externals.  The float had cracked and I needed to move the car to its
winter parking spot.
 The type I used is  EPO-TEC 301.  This is very "runny" and so provides minimum
"buildup".  The float weight will be increased a bit and you should accurately
set your fuel level by measurement, not by spacing the needle lever.
My two cents,  At 12 bucks each, buy new ones!

Regards

Calvin Grandy
Vermont