Re: Speed bleeders

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speed bleeders
From: "Kerry Zariwny" <kzariwny@home.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 11:24:16 -0800
Hi all
Is the company that makes Speed Bleeders still in business? The reason I ask is
because awhile back I was interested in putting
the bleeders on the roadster and had tried to contact the company several times
(by email and by phone) but received no response.
I know several listers also tried and experienced the same result. Anyone know
if the company is still around?

Kerry Z
West Linn, Oregon
1968 1600