7" Rounds

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 7" Rounds
From: Daniel Beatty <daniel@seaport.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 08:45:48 -0800
While at the local 4x4 center last night buying hot bulbs galore, I
mentioned that I was looking for some 7" Hella rounds for my Roadster.  The
guru there said that they stocked a "generic" light made by the same
manufacturer of KC, Mac and a few others, just in a blank box.  I took a
look and they are very nice.  $15.60/each. The fluting works well; flat
line out and half moon bottom.  He said that very comparable to the Hellas
he had.  They even come with some 55/60 bulbs; desposable.  Anyone
interested?

I bought some PIAA SuperWhites 80/80 = 110/130 for the Roadster and some
80=130 H1s to go with the 100/150 H4s for the new 71 510 WGN.  Now all I
need is a mile of 10 gauge, a handful of 30AMP relays and a new alt for
each car.

Daniel Beatty
65 1600 #1322
71 WGN #0072