Re: trim pieces

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, Waylon Harthun <jackfrost@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: trim pieces
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 09:44:30 -0800
Like Waylon, I'm also curious. But first of all, are we talking about the
round ring that holds the headlamp in the bucket, or are we talking about
the scoop (also called headlight doors)?

If it's just the round ring, there have been some outrageous prices on these. I
can see the headlight scoop/door chrome piece going for big bucks ($75 up). But
the round rings should be cheap. Heck, if they're going for $50 I should sell
some of my extras!

Fred - So.SF