Re: Roadster Owner Spotted.....

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, CalSpeed@aol.com
Subject: Re: Roadster Owner Spotted.....
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 12:00:15 -0800
Hey CalSpeed,

Hows it going? Both my cars are out of commission, replacing brakes in both
(and a few other things). You might see one back on the road this weekend.
So I'm in the Z. Maybe Leigh's in the same situation driving his Miata.

I've been seeing a charcoal grey roadster around SF lately, with a guy
maybe in his early thirties, longish hair. I tried to get him to stop once,
but couldn't. Do you know who he is? I've seen this roadster driving around
the Western Addition neighborhood.

Also met a couple with a black high-windshield 2000, parked right in front
of the 911 building. They've got our number now!

Fred - So.SF
Roadster owners unite!