Sad story

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Sad story
From: Paul <paul@winresearch.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 14:33:56 -0800
I went to look at a Roadster about a month ago at a used car lot. Kind
of a seedy place. The car was a 67.5 1600 and was in really rough shape.
Unfortunately, it was not what I was looking for and the lot was asking
what I thought was too much ($1500) for a car that had not run in
several years.

Anyway, I heard that same week that the buildings on the lot had burned
down. I drove by the place the other day and there was a nearly torched
Roadster and about three other cars. Makes me wish I had haggled a
little more to save it.

Paul
67 1600