front fenders

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: front fenders
From: Ross <datsun@istar.ca>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 08:03:50 -0800
we now stock all front fenders for 62-70 roadsters. these are used
fenders that have been acid dipped , repaired, metal etched, epoxy
primered and ready for your car. This labor intensive and expensive but
we have fenders in stock. we do the same for doors, hoods(bonnets for
those down under), trunk lids(boots), front aprons, door posts.  we are
working on reintroducing our aftermarket rocker panels, and repair
panels for floorboards. Call or email for more information.
--
Ross Mullen
SPORTS IMPORTS - your Datsun Roadster Parts House