Re: Fw: Stock Datsun roadster fenders?

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Stock Datsun roadster fenders?
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 15:26:22 -0800
List,
I sent in a equest on fenders and he replied with the information
on the racing fenders. I asked if they were a bolt on item, and he replied
that you have to make brackets.

With the good steel parts supply dwindling. It would be nice to have another
outlet. I would even pull good steel fenders off and store them. if I could
find good fiberglass ones.

Mike