Roadster Front Bra

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster Front Bra
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 17:32:21 EST
Hello,

I bought a Roadster Bra about a year ago and have not yet been able to get it
installed.  The quality look great but after a half dozen attempts I have
just about given up.  Does anyone have any tips on how to do this?  I have
tried doing it in warm weather, with two people, etc.  It just doesn't seem
to fit.  It doesn't have any instructions on where to attach the tabs or
straps.  It is pretty much a guessing game.  So far I have been guessing
wrong.

Will they fit on a 67.5 2000 fender?  Are they made for the earlier fenders?
any help is appreciated.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion