new roadster friends

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: new roadster friends
From: Ron Hamilton <ej99176@goodnet.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 16:36:46 -0700
Had an interesting day Saturday as Jim and Katy came by to pick up a 2L
and tranny and as soon as they left, Laurie (the redhead) and Mark came
by to check out the garage and cars and talk roadsters. Mark is a
Cortina nut but I think we can wear him down.Laurie is interesting and
Mark has his hands full. Maybe eventually we will have enough cars for a
decent showing at a fun run (first one had 4) and who knows, it may even
be fun.
Now I am trying to convince all to go to to Solvang , no matter what
they are driving. Too much fun to miss just because your car is being
worked on!

Ron