Libra Wheels

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Libra Wheels
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 22:16:06 EDT
Hello,

With much reluctance, I have decided to sell off the balance of what I have.
I am not going to search for one more to complete the set but rather give the
three up to complete your(s) set.  I am sending this message to the list and
also a blind copy to each one of you that responded to my first posting.

The particulars about the wheel is as follows.

Libra style / Shelby - Viper series.
14x5.5
Currently the wheels are powder coated gray.  They currently run with 185/60
BFG R1's but can run a larger tire.  The wheels are in good shape.  They are
not chipped up or beat up in anyway.  They look like the AR Libra's and have
the reinforced webbing behind each spoke.  I cant say that they are "exactly"
like the AR's but I cant tell the difference unless someone told me what they
were.

I was offered $140 x 3 for the wheels but I knew that they were just going to
be resold so I turned him down.  But I will sell them to anyone on the list
for $120 each.  Btw... I paid $500 for all four a couple years ago.  If you
want the wheel you need to consider the shipping too.  My guess is that it
will cost about $10-$15 by the cheapest UPS service.  I can use my UPS
account if you dont have one.

I would rather sell the wheels altogether then trying to sell one at a time.
I hope that someone one the list can find a use for them.  If not them you
can find it on E-Bay next month.  For a picture of them go to my website and
you should be able to find them somewhere.

http://members.aol.com/calspeed/index.html

Take care,

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
San Francisco, Ca