New User

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: New User
From: justinc@tbg-arch.com
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 01:42:00 -0700
Datsun Roadster group

Hello, I'm a new user to this list. I have owned a 1968 spl311 1600 for
about 1.5 years. I was extremely lucky when I found it. A local aluminum
boat builder had the car for 16 years! He did a great job of tuning it and
had completed a rebuild about 30k ago, and rebuilt 2nd and 3rd gears. I get
these great looks from Z-3 owners and I wish I had a sign that said "you
could have 10 of these for the price of your Z-3!" Its been my daily
commuter since I bought the car! I have both a hard and soft top for it,
which is nice since it rains like crazy in Eugene, Oregon!

Just wanted to say hello and test this list.

Thanks

Justin Chester