Parts needed..

To: Datsun Roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts needed..
From: "Eric R. Wittinger" <wittiner@ee.pdx.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 16:15:51 -0700 (PDT)
HI All I managed to finish off my door mechanisms last night. This
meaning, I have a 66 with spring loaded handles on the inside of the
doors, and well I when to open my door and there was that sound of a
spronggggg and I was suddenly stuck inside my car. 15 min later I managed
to get out. ( I wasn't going to go out the passanger door)

So I am in need of 2 new/used spring loaded latches for the doors for a
66.  one for the passanger, broken when I got the car, and one for the
driver door, now hanging limply by my knee...

Thanks for the help.

Eric

| Eric R Wittinger                             |
| Pacific Northwest National Laboratory        |
| NSD Radiological and Chemical Sciences Group |
| Web page            www.ee.pdx.edu/~wittiner |
| Email               wittiner@EE.pdx.edu      |
| Email (work)        Eric.Wittinger@pnl.gov   |