tail&dash lights

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: tail&dash lights
From: DAT240Z73@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 04:55:28 EDT
Hello fellow enthusiast,

 This past weekend I finished the transmission swap on my 69-2000 took it out
tonight and while driving I lost tail lights and dash lights, pulled off the
road and checked the fuse and they all were good, turn the light on and off
but still nothing happened drove home with my fingers crossed hopping not to
get pulled over by Fort Wayne's finest. I'm hopping to get it fixed to the
make the OROC last get together. I have been a roadster owner for about
months and keep running into one problem after another have spend what
amounts to a small fortune so far and seems like I have some way's to go yet.
Any help  will be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Carl
OROC