Web Guru's

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Web Guru's
From: "nruff" <NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 20:35:57 -0500
I know this is low on roadster content so I'll keep it short.

Anyone have any suggestions for any free programming or shareware that will
all allow me to set up a free web-page.  I am wanting to document the
restoration progress on my 67 1600.  I currently using Prodigy Classic which
allows some free space for web presence.  I have downloaded several programs
but they were so simplistic that they only allowed one GIF and a limited
amount of text.  I'm no computer guru by any strech of the imagination, but
with instructions, should be able put it together.  We'll see anyway!

There are so many great roadster sites out there!  I know I WOULDN'T be one
of them but it would definitely keep me accountable to complete the project
in a reasonable time frame!

Thanks in advance!

Nathan