A "mini" Doheny report

To: <earlydatsun@listbot.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: A "mini" Doheny report
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 12:22:12 -0700
A great day with great cars and great people. The 7th annual Classic Datsun
Surfside Show was all that. Once again, Classic Datsun Motorsports put on a
great event with an outstanding attendance. I'll need Dennis or Les to give
the real numbers, but my estimate would be, 35 roadsters, 45 510's, at least
50 Z's of their various models and 10 classics.

My highlights were, seeing Fred Katz's finished 66 2000 (good job Fred!),
Meeting other L.A. area roadster nuts (hey Josh and Art! get your cars
running! Muholand drive is calling us!), seeing a beautiful RL-411 (Now I
KNOW this is the sedan I want!), Watching a L-320 pickup win the Classics
award (watch out world! Mine is going to WOW you!), Getting a great picture
taken of my car at the last Solvang fun run (thanks!).

Victor
70 SRL
65 L-320 pickup (work in progress)
Los Angeles