eScribe Extranet for roadster list

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: eScribe Extranet for roadster list
From: "John E. Stromgren" <jstromgr@sqi.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 14:29:18 -0700 (PDT)
All:

Of of the e-mail archive services this list benefits from is the eScribe list;
occasionally they send me info as I was the original contact person (for reasons
I can't remember now.  (See http://www.brigadoon.com/~jstromgren/Datsun/mail.htm
for more information.)

This update is about facilitating chat.  Not particularly interesting to me, but
I thought I'd pass it along for those who are interested.

-John
John E. Stromgren
'70 2000 (#14061)
Issaquah, WA, USA