Website updates

To: earlydatsun@listbot.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Website updates
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 15:19:19 EDT
Hi Folks

The Classic Fairlady Roadster Register Website

Just a few lines to update you with the website.

There's a new USA section, featuring pages on:-

1) The BRE Roadsters, including the 1968 season in pictures and a page on BRE
before the Datsun Roadster
2) The Bob Sharp Roadsters.

The US index is:-

http://members.aol.com/RoadsterAmerica/Index.htm

If anyone can add anything on these topics please let me know.  I'm also
looking for photos of Bob Bondurant's Datsuns, both the original cars and Les
Cannaday's recreation.  Can anyone help?

I've also posted a Japanese section featuring pages on:-

1) The 1500 Prototypes
2) The Roadster in the Japanese Grand Prix and
3) The Basilic, a retro roadster based on the 2000 and built in 1976.

The Japan index is:-

http://members.aol.com/RoadsterJapan/Index.htm

(The Home Page is http://members.aol.com/RoadsteRob/Intro.htm)

Regards