Looking for an automatic 240 Z

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for an automatic 240 Z
From: Nick Turi <nturi@otw.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 01:44:44 -0400
Hi List.

   I was hoping for some help from the list with my search for a '72 240 Z
automatic.  Sorry, it's in addition to my '66 1600.  Really, it's for my
wife so we can Datsun together.  She wanted an automatic seeing how she
does not want to drive a standard or learn how.  I thought an automatic Z
would be the thing for her. I toyed with the idea of putting a automatic
1600 together but couldn't justify doing anything like that to a Roadster.
So if anyone has a lead on a (I like the'72 - '73 240 Z)desent 240 Z
automatic PLEASE contact me.

Loyal Datsun Owner.
Nick
'66 1600