Re: Classified & EARTHQUAKE

To: "PATRICK P. CASTRONOVO" <slick@mohaveaz.com>,
Subject: Re: Classified & EARTHQUAKE
From: Joshua Milton <jt_milton@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 09:12:30 -0700 (PDT)
Wow.  You guys felt it too.  Im in LA and let me tell
you it removed about 500 gallons from my doughboy pool
in the backyard!!  I awoke to the room shaking and
then walked into the living room to hear this lapping
noise start to build up.  It was the pool.  It looked
like a rough day on the ocean as it splashed out at
quite a rapid rate.  Im checking with locals in Big
Bear to make sure my cabin is OK.  Its much closer to
the epicenter then I am here.

Roadster content:  My Roadster is parked 10 feet from
the pool and it got wet from it.  I almost pushed it
out from under the carport into the alley!!

joshua milton
69 1600
encino, ca

--- "PATRICK P. CASTRONOVO" <slick@mohaveaz.com>