Interesting tranny developments...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting tranny developments...
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 17:05:24 EDT
Ok, I am working on my roadster right now, but had to come in and email about
my findings so far. The clutch pedal feels VERY loose today! I mean, there's
less tension and it goes down a lot easier before there's any "feeling" in
it. BUT, the strange thing is that it's now going into all gears even
smoother than before. Smoother than when I first picked the car up too! Hmmm,
I'm still going to check to make sure everything is in order, but any ideas
on why this soft feel is actually leading to better gear engagement? (I still
have full fluid...so it's not that.) Very weird....

Van
- http://members.xoom.com/BADROC