Re: Bent/Tyler/Carion/Jones/Smith/Etc.

To: IMPORT1@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bent/Tyler/Carion/Jones/Smith/Etc.
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 19:39:32 EDT
In a message dated 10-10-99 6:18:28 PM EST, IMPORT1@aol.com writes:

<< Everyone .....Shut up ......I don't want to offend anyone and I didn't
really
 mean it and I'm just having fun and wheres your sense of humor and can't we
 all just get along, and... >>

Hello,

Amends have already been made by everyone involved.  We can move on until the
next one.

Was at the gas station just an hour ago and this kid, (kid: anyone ten years
younger than me) came up to me and asked, "Whatcha got in there?"  I told him
and was surprised that he sort of knew.  Then he said, "Whats your 1/4 mile?"
 I told him I don't quarter mile the car and he invited me to a secret spot
in the City where they gather together every Saturday at Midnight to pair off
the cars for the street drags.  He runs a '62 Bug with a 911S Motor.  I said
no thanks but maybe if I am in the area I will stop by.  As I left I primed
him with a nice tire burner out of the station and into the street.  I better
watch my back. ;>)

Anyway, the weather is wonderful.  SF is finally getting a summer and the
Roadster really stand out in the sun.  See you at Doheney!

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL311-000248 Solex
San Francisco, Ca