Re: Fw:

To: "Alan Bent" <ajb@squirrel.com.au>, "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Subject: Re: Fw:
From: "PATRICK P. CASTRONOVO" <slick@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 09:44:23 -0700
I for one do not see the change in the list.  If someone want's to vent his
or her frustration, "have at it".  I have a delete button also, and I use it
quite frequently.  But never do I delete information about a 1600, or any
other for that matter.  You never know when you may need some of that
information.  Fact is, I have created a folder just to store the comments
and situations that people on the list encounter, so when I work on my 2000,
I can assess the information I have stored, for possible help.  I have read
several things I had no experience with that I found to be quite useful.  I
have played mechanic all my life, but when it came to putting in an
aftermarket radio in my roadster, I could not for the life of me figure out
how the console came out to put the Radio into it.  Now with the info. on
this list, I know how.  And I can refer back to it if I need to.  Thank you,
People.