Re: Fw:

To: "Gary McCormick" <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Subject: Re: Fw:
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 20:46:05 -0700
Gary, I think that the biggest amount of horsepuckey we have seen is the
junk that Mr. Bent, Mr. Clarion and Mr. Tyler have been putting on this
list.  I am disappointed with what they were doing and intentionally sent
this so that they should all get a clue to quit chatting, they have put up
quite a bit of junk mail in comparison, and I am glad that I got a response
from at least one of them.
    Also, To Jim Tyler I really do not think that trading a radio for a 2000
non smog cylinder head is a good deal, why would you ever think that
something like this is an even trade and that I would consider it?. How
about 150.00 dollars and the radio, that sounds more like an even trade.
let me know what you think?,
Sorry to everybody on the list, but with over 600 messages that were not
roadster related I was getting frustrated sifting through junk.
(By the way Gary, I hope that next time that you see the chatters on the
list you take the time to write them as negative of a note to the one you
sent me.)