Mikuni air filter

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mikuni air filter
From: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 11:29:41 -0500
Hello all:
Does anyone have the original or "Fram" part number for the Mikuni/Solex
carb filter? My son is the manager at a Big Wheel Rossi auto parts store
and is in the process of checking on exactly how many parts he can get
for my 2000. The filter on the 2000 is stamped "Made in Japan" but has
no part number attached. Any help is appreciated.
I've recieved a plethora of information on how to solve my ignition
problem. I should get started on that on Saturday. Thanks to all who
have provided information.
Steve Harvey
Milwaukee