Re: Roadster Sighting - San Jose, Ca

To: daddyj@jps.net, svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com
Subject: Re: Roadster Sighting - San Jose, Ca
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 20:08:50 EDT
In a message dated 10/07/1999 3:20:35 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
daddyj@jps.net writes:

<<     I believe that was me.  I think it was Tuesday.  I was dropping it off
at an auto
 upholstery shop to get a custom capet job and get the soft top covered.  Up
 next, the 15x7 chrome Dayton wheels (thank you Sidney Raper) and the custom
 stereo system.  I hope it's all ready before the next BADROC meeting! >>

Speaking of which.... how about a little lunch in the south bay before the
doheny weekend? I don't know if I can make doheny this year becuase we're
rolling some big stuff out that weekend at work. Just FYI for those who are
going, the following sunday is the big import showoff at the del mar
fairgrounds. Tons of ricey hondas, but the blitz r34 skyline (ran 214mph on
the autobahn) will be there.

Van
- http://members.xoom.com/BADROC