S.F. BADROC Caravan to Doheney Datsun Meet

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, Z300ZXDUD@aol.com
Subject: S.F. BADROC Caravan to Doheney Datsun Meet
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 19:44:11 EDT
Hello,

Anyone interested in taking part in the SF BADROC Caravan to Doheney please
see the following itinerary.

Date of Caravan: Friday, 22 October 1999
Time: 08:30
Place: Price/Costco Parking Lot, South Airport Blvd, S. San Francisco, Ca
Departure: 09:00 Sharp!

We plan to arrive in San Diego by 7pm.  This will include the gas and food
stops and the expected traffic jams.  Our route south will be Hwy 5.

If you are interested in participating let me know asap!  It is also advised
that you carry a Motorola "Walkie Talkie" type radio for communication.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL311-000248 Solex