Re: Bumper Sticker

To: Jeanette Mehl <waterback@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Bumper Sticker
From: Chris Lyon <chrisroxx@excelonline.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 23:15:04 -0500
Try this one "Imagine Whirled Peas"
roadster content, My baby is still in the shop, Some idiot at the the
machine shop either did it himself or didnt notice a big ol' scratch in
the #3 cylinder, #^$%$* so now I have to argue with them about "was it
there before?" and can you fix it! I wish I had the time Knowledge and
garage with all the tools to do this myself, but I do have a great love
for my cars and just want it back, 4 months and counting........

Chris Lyon