<all> L.A. Area Caravan to the Doheny Show

To: <z-car@taex001.tamu.edu>, <earlydatsun@listbot.com>,
Subject: <all> L.A. Area Caravan to the Doheny Show
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 17:13:04 -0700
L.A. Area List Members and Datsun/Nissan Animals;

Would it be cool to have a big group of Classics, Bluebirds, Roadsters,
trucks  and Zcars cruising down the 405 / 5 to the Doheny Show the 22nd?

My thoughts are, We meet in a pretty central location, Like in front of the
Nissan Main office in Carson (where the 405 meets the 110 and the 91),
(around 8:30?)maybe take a few photos there, then drive the 405 to the show.

What are your thoughts?

Victor Laury
70 SRL311
65 L-320 Pickup