FS - two '69 2000's - Columbus OH

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: FS - two '69 2000's - Columbus OH
From: JeffVH@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 19:33:00 EDT
It's time to sell my "kids", both 1969 SRL311s 12920 and 07524..  which I've
owned for 20 years.  Both have less than 65K miles each.   Prefer to sell the
pair and my extra roadster parts as a package.
    Located in Columbus OH..

Many OROC'rs have seen 12920 at the Mid-Ohio racetrack in June.  New parts
this year:
Interior kit (door panels, Seat covers headrest covers, parcel shelf pad,
cutpile carpet, dash and console caps) Beautiful interior, red paint & lots
of NOS Chrome.. over NOS  front fenders and NOS rear Quarterpanels .
SRL311 07524 is largly disassembled but complete & has a Dynaplastic model
Hardtop.

This page takes a while to load due to the pictures but shows 12920 at Midohio
http://members.aol.com/jeffvh/index.html

reason for sale: "Too many hobbies" and supporting private college tuition
payments
Jeff Von Holten:  614 848-8371