Website update from England - The Fairlady Roadster Register

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Website update from England - The Fairlady Roadster Register
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 18:52:21 EDT
Hi all,

Just dropping a line to update you with additions to the Classic Fairlady
Roadster Register Website (http://members.aol.com/RoadsteRob/Intro.htm)

Latest pages include:-

1) The growing Roadster Scene in Norway - They're buying all your cars guys!
2) Roadster miniatures imported to England.
3) European News Page.

Whilst posting this, has anyone heard of a new subscription magazine on sale
in the USA called Hot Cars?  My 1969 2000 was photographed in a studio and on
location for this mag back in March this year.  I got a nice bundle of cash
but I've not seen the photos.  I'd be interested to know.

I'm due to catch up with a few E-Mail messages received from some of you over
the last month or so - I'm back home for the next week so I'll get my typing
fingers going.

In the meantime the scene is ticking over here and there are a trickle of
cars being brought over the pond for restoration.  Perhaps one day we will
have a U-20 Bomber Squadron based in England.

Regards and keep up the good work.

Rob Beddington
Classic Fairlady Roadster Register