Wheel bearing and now front brake question

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Wheel bearing and now front brake question
From: Paul <paul@winresearch.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 11:25:36 -0700
Ok, I got the calipers off my 67 1600. The pads came off fine, but now
the brake cylinders do not seem to want to come apart. Is there a
retainer that holds the innards inside the body of the cylinder? If so,
I can't see it under the rubber boot! If rust has taken it's toll, I
don't want to spend any more time trying to disassemble the little
monsters. Any help would be appreciated.

I found wheel bearings at a local parts store. They even had the oil
seals! Thanks to all for the Nissan part numbers. Will keep them filed
for future reference.

Paul
67 1600