Re: Panasports for a

To: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Subject: Re: Panasports for a
From: "Eric R. Wittinger" <wittiner@ee.pdx.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 15:16:45 -0700 (PDT)
HI all, a request, if some one is going to all these poeple to get info on
wheels, could you report your findings to the list.  I am interested but
have no money at this time but having an idea what I should start saving
for would be great.

Both 14" and 15" wheels by 4,5,6,7 I don't know.. with prices, and
shipping cost if possible, (location west and east coast, that way it
would show the most expensive price.)

Thanks,
Eric

| Eric R Wittinger                             |
| Pacific Northwest National Laboratory        |
| NSD Radiological and Chemical Sciences Group |
| Web page            www.ee.pdx.edu/~wittiner |
| Email               wittiner@EE.pdx.edu      |
| Email (work)        Eric.Wittinger@pnl.gov   |