cold start probs. Solved!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: cold start probs. Solved!
From: "Dan Neff" <neffster@mail.bemail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 09:36:11 MDT
Well, thanks for all the pointers y'all! The listgroup advise got me
pointed to the problem!!

   I checked the ignition switch connector, and one pin was bent
flat, missing the connector all together!! I never checked it THAT
close, assuming the car wouldn't run if I did something THAT
stupid!! Seems pretty commendable the car DOES start without that
extra juice! Now it starts like it used to, and it runs darn good
now that it's had a complete tuneup!!

thanks again
dan.
Dan Neff   '69 2000