anyone have wiring instructions for a 210 dist??(yes i've searched the a

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: anyone have wiring instructions for a 210 dist??(yes i've searched the arch.)
From: "A Jacobs" <Legal-Z@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 19:55:05 -0400
i have tom walter's piece on 210 distributors but i could use some detailed
instructions--i am willing to contribute a small sum to anyone who can send
me a "how to" so they can invest further into their car.  any help is
greatly appreciated.  by the way, i autocrossed my stock 69 2000 today with
old shocks and springs and rich running carbs and was less than 1 second
behind a well sorted lotus europa (1:35.1 vs. 134.4).  on the 2nd run, the
distributor gave up ( i think) as now the car runs rough, pings and skips.
also, i can move the rotor about a 1/2 inch when on the car.--if anyone
thinks it might be something else, let me know
thanks,
andy   69 2000