Emergency Road Contacts Website is up!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Emergency Road Contacts Website is up!
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 21:45:05 EDT
Hello,

I just finished putting together the website for all of the Roadster
Roadtrip'ers.  I apologize that it took so long.  Anyway, it is still under
major development and will be updated soon to include more information.
Which means that you can send me more stuff and I will include what I think
is pertinent.

For the people that volunteered to be contacts, thank you very much.  This
list is really about you and your generous service to us Roadster devotees.
Please make sure that the information is correct about you and e-mail me with
the updates and corrections.

I will soon link this page to my main web site.  Until then, enjoy!  Here's
the address...

http://hometown.aol.com/calspeed/myhomepage/auto.html

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL311-000248 Solex