Re:

To: matt_monday@juno.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 15:57:37 EDT
In a message dated 18-08-99 12:24:59 PM EST, matt_monday@juno.com writes:

<< I really need help w/ my s.u. carbs.  I dont know why but they keep
 getting to much gas. Do I need a fuel regulator ir is there some other
 kind of trick I need to know?   >>

Hello,

It may be that the floats have a crack in it.  Most of the time you cannot
tell where the cracks are so dont assume that they are fine.  Along with
making sure that everything is clean and unclogged I would go with a new set
of floats.  CDM offers some nice plastic floats for sale.  If you are using
the stock fuel pump then you should be fine with fuel pressure.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion